Friday, November 28, 2008

Indian Map on CNN

Did anyone notice the truncated Indian Map being showed on CNN News channel? I cringe every time the Indian map is shown on the TV especially by the CNN. The Indian Map as shown by CNN does not include Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and parts of Punjab & Haryana.
Not only does the CNN show the truncated map of India, the way they show the map of that region, it seems like J&K is part of Pakistan. Is CNN promoting Pakistani agenda?

Why is the Government Of India and its representatives in US silent on this issue? Is there any strategic reason or they are unwittingly showing their effeteness? I wonder what would China do, if Tibet was shown as a separate territory?

If I were the PM, I would fire the entire embassy/consulate staff in USA for ignoring this matter unless I was naive enough to believe they do not watch CNN. I wonder, what kind of work our embassy / consulate staff in foreign countries do besides living lavishly at Indian tax payers expense in phoren land.

No comments:

Post a Comment